MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
131. What is the purpose of MySQL's "Partitioning" feature?
132. Which advanced feature in MySQL allows you to define actions that occur when rows are inserted, updated, or deleted in a table?
133. What is the primary use of MySQL's "Stored Procedures"?
134. In the context of replication, what is the purpose of the "GTID" (Global Transaction Identifier) feature?
135. Which feature in MySQL is used for High Availability and automatically redirects read operations to a standby server?
136. What is "Sharding" in MySQL?
137. What is the purpose of the "Federated Storage Engine" in MySQL?
138. Which MySQL feature allows for multiple source replication, enabling replication from multiple master servers to a single slave?
139. What is the purpose of MySQL's "Row-Level Security" feature?
140. Which MySQL feature is used to ensure ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability) compliance in transactions?