MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
141. What is the primary purpose of database migration in MySQL?
142. Which command-line tool in MySQL is commonly used for data migration tasks?
143. What does the "mysqldump" tool primarily do in the context of database migration?
144. When performing data migration in MySQL, what is the purpose of the "ETL" process?
145. What is the role of the "Data Pump" utility in MySQL migration?
146. Which feature of MySQL Workbench is commonly used for data migration tasks?
147. What is the primary advantage of using the "Replication" method for database migration in MySQL?
148. In MySQL migration, what is the purpose of the "ETL" transformation phase?
149. Which method of MySQL migration is typically used for transferring data from a non-MySQL database system?
150. What does the term "ETL" stand for in the context of data migration?