MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
1. What does MySQL stand for?
2. MySQL is an open-source ________ database management system.
3. Who developed MySQL?
4. Which programming language is commonly used to interact with MySQL?
5. What is a primary advantage of using MySQL?
6. Which of the following is not a valid MySQL data type?
7. What is the default port number for MySQL connections?
8. Which statement is used to create a new MySQL database?
9. What is the purpose of the GRANT statement in MySQL?
10. Which MySQL client tool provides a graphical interface for database management?