MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
121. What is MySQL Workbench primarily used for?
122. Which tool is commonly used to perform database backups in MySQL?
123. What does the "Query Editor" in MySQL Workbench allow you to do?
124. Which MySQL tool is a web-based database administration tool with a user-friendly interface?
125. What is the primary purpose of the "Database Design" feature in MySQL Workbench?
126. Which MySQL tool is commonly used to execute SQL scripts and automate administrative tasks?
127. What feature of MySQL Workbench allows you to visualize the structure of a database schema?
128. What does the MySQL Performance Schema tool help with?
129. What is the purpose of the MySQL Enterprise Backup tool?
130. Which tool is used to manage, configure, and monitor MySQL Cluster databases?