MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
151. What is the purpose of the MySQL "ERROR" log file?
Answer:To record database errors
152. What does the "MySQL Query Cache" do and why might it cause issues?
Answer:It caches query results
153. What is the primary purpose of the MySQL "Slow Query Log"?
Answer:To identify slow queries
154. What can cause the "Too Many Connections" error in MySQL?
Answer:Excessive concurrent connections
155. Which MySQL tool can you use to check and repair corrupted tables?
156. What is a common reason for the "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'" error?
Answer:Missing client libraries
157. What is the primary reason for the "InnoDB: Error: Table space is full" error in MySQL?
Answer:Running out of disk space
158. What does the "Deadlock" error in MySQL indicate?
Answer:A situation where two or more transactions block each other
159. What could cause the "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" error?
160. What is the primary purpose of the "Explain" statement in MySQL?