MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
11. What is the first step in installing MySQL?
12. Which platforms can MySQL be installed on?
13. To secure a MySQL installation, it is recommended to set a ________ for the root user.
14. What is the default storage engine used by MySQL?
15. What is the MySQL configuration file named?
16. Which command is used to start the MySQL server on a Windows system?
17. What is the purpose of the MySQL option file (my.cnf or my.ini)?
18. Which command can be used to check the status of the MySQL server?
19. What is the default port number for MySQL connections?
20. How can you test if MySQL is installed and running on your system?