CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
41. What is the primary purpose of a View in a CakePHP application?
Answer:Displaying data to the user
42. In CakePHP, where are View files typically located within the project directory structure?
Answer:In the src/View directory
43. How can you pass data from a Controller to a View in CakePHP?
Answer:Using the $this->set() method
44. What is a CakePHP View file extension typically named?
45. Which of the following is a common task for a CakePHP View?
Answer:Rendering HTML templates
46. In CakePHP, how can you include another View within a View?
Answer:Using the $this->element() method
47. What is the purpose of the $this->request object in a CakePHP View?
Answer:To access data from the current request
48. Which method can be used in a CakePHP View to escape and display HTML content safely?
49. What does "escaping" mean in the context of a CakePHP View?
Answer:Converting text to HTML entities
50. What does the $this->fetch() method in a CakePHP View allow you to retrieve?
Answer:Content from a named View block
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers