1. Which type of scaling helps distribute incoming traffic across multiple servers in a CakePHP application?
2. What is the critical path in CakePHP project scheduling?
3. What is the purpose of the $this->request object in a CakePHP Model?
4. Which directory should you place a CakePHP plugin in within your project's directory structure?
5. Which directory contains the primary configuration files for a CakePHP project?
6. What is the naming convention for a Model file in CakePHP?
7. What are "deployment scripts" in the context of CakePHP deployment?
8. What is the purpose of the NumberHelper in CakePHP?
9. What is the primary goal of unit testing in CakePHP applications?
10. In CakePHP, how can you override a specific component or behavior provided by a plugin?
11. In the MVC pattern, what should be the primary concern of the Controller?
12. What is the primary purpose of CakePHP Shells?
13. In the context of CakePHP project management, what does ROI stand for?
14. In CakePHP, where are View files typically located within the project directory structure?
15. What is the recommended folder structure for storing view templates in a CakePHP project?
16. In CakePHP authorization, what is an "ACL" (Access Control List)?
17. How do you define a named route in CakePHP routing?
18. In CakePHP, what is the purpose of database migrations during deployment?
19. Which CakePHP component is used for managing user sessions and user data?
20. In CakePHP, how can you perform database queries using a Model?
We appreciate your valuable suggestions and input for enhancing our website. Your feedback is instrumental in shaping our online presence and ensuring a better user experience. Our commitment to constant improvement is fueled by your insights. Your ideas and recommendations help us grow, evolve, and serve you better. We invite you to keep sharing your thoughts with us, as we strive to create a website that meets your needs and expectations. Together, we can make our online platform an even more valuable resource. Thank you for being a part of our journey. :)