CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
241. What is a RESTful API in CakePHP?
Answer:An API that adheres to REST principles
242. Which HTTP methods are commonly used in RESTful API development in CakePHP?
Answer:GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
243. What is the purpose of an API endpoint in CakePHP?
Answer:A specific URL that represents a resource
244. What HTTP status code indicates a successful response in a CakePHP RESTful API?
245. In CakePHP, how can you authenticate and authorize API requests for security?
Answer:Using authentication middleware
246. What is the purpose of versioning in CakePHP RESTful APIs?
Answer:To manage changes in API behavior
247. What is the common format for data exchange in CakePHP RESTful APIs?
248. What is HATEOAS (Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State) in CakePHP API development?
Answer:A constraint to ensure security
249. What is rate limiting in CakePHP API development, and why is it important?
Answer:Limiting the number of API requests
250. In CakePHP, what is the purpose of request validation in RESTful API development?
Answer:Ensuring that incoming data is valid
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers