CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
21. What does MVC stand for in web development?
22. In the MVC architecture, what does the "Model" represent?
23. What is the primary responsibility of the "View" in MVC?
24. Which component of MVC is responsible for handling user input and requests?
25. How does the Model communicate with the View in the MVC pattern?
26. Which part of the MVC architecture is responsible for interacting with the database?
27. In MVC, what ensures that changes in one part of the application do not affect the other parts?
28. What is the primary advantage of using the MVC pattern in web development?
29. Which web development frameworks commonly follow the MVC architecture?
30. In the MVC pattern, what should be the primary concern of the Controller?