CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
31. What is the primary role of a Controller in a CakePHP application?
Answer:Handling user requests
32. In CakePHP, where are Controllers typically located within the project directory structure?
Answer:In the src/Controller directory
33. What does the "baking" process refer to in CakePHP?
Answer:Generating code automatically
34. What is the naming convention for a Controller file in CakePHP?
35. In CakePHP, how can you define actions that respond to specific URLs?
Answer:By creating methods in the Controller class
36. Which of the following is NOT a common responsibility of a CakePHP Controller?
Answer:Managing database tables
37. How can you pass data from a Controller to a View in CakePHP?
Answer:Using the $this->set() method
38. In CakePHP, what is the purpose of the $this->request object in a Controller?
Answer:To access data from the current request
39. Which method is commonly used in CakePHP Controllers to perform actions when a page is loaded?
40. What does the beforeFilter() method in a CakePHP Controller allow you to do?
Answer:Perform actions before any Controller action
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers