CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
1. What is CakePHP?
2. Which programming language is primarily used in CakePHP development?
3. CakePHP follows the ___________ pattern for organizing code and data.
4. What does the "M" represent in the MVC pattern used by CakePHP?
5. Which of the following is a benefit of using CakePHP for web development?
6. CakePHP provides built-in features for handling tasks like form validation, authentication, and security. (True/False)
7. In CakePHP, what is a "Shell" and how is it used?
8. What is the purpose of the "bin/cake" console script in CakePHP?
9. CakePHP uses conventions to reduce configuration. What does this mean?
10. Which major version of PHP is recommended for use with CakePHP 4.x?