CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
51. What is the primary role of a Model in a CakePHP application?
Answer:Handling database interactions
52. In CakePHP, where are Model files typically located within the project directory structure?
Answer:In the src/Model directory
53. Which of the following is NOT a common responsibility of a CakePHP Model?
Answer:Rendering HTML templates
54. In CakePHP, how can you define the associations (relationships) between Models?
Answer:By using the $this->belongsTo() and $this->hasMany() methods
55. What does the "baking" process refer to in CakePHP in the context of Models?
Answer:Generating code automatically
56. What is the naming convention for a Model file in CakePHP?
57. In CakePHP, how can you perform database queries using a Model?
Answer:By using Model methods like $this->find() and $this->save()
58. What does the $this->loadModel() method allow you to do in a CakePHP Controller?
Answer:Load another Model into the current Controller
59. Which method is commonly used in CakePHP Models to define validation rules for fields?
60. What is the purpose of the $this->request object in a CakePHP Model?
Answer:To access data from the current request
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers