MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
71. What is the purpose of user accounts in MySQL?
72. Which statement is used to create a new user account in MySQL?
73. Which privilege allows a user to read data from a MySQL database?
74. What is the purpose of the GRANT statement in MySQL?
75. Which SQL command is used to remove a user's privileges in MySQL?
76. Which global privilege is required to create new databases in MySQL?
77. In MySQL, what is the purpose of the FLUSH PRIVILEGES statement?
78. Which statement allows a user to change their own password in MySQL?
79. What is the SUPER privilege in MySQL used for?
80. What SQL command is used to delete a user account in MySQL?