MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
41. What does SQL stand for?
42. Which SQL statement is used to retrieve data from a database?
43. What is the purpose of the SQL WHERE clause?
44. Which SQL clause is used to sort the result set in ascending or descending order?
45. Which SQL statement is used to add new data to a database?
46. What is the purpose of the SQL GROUP BY clause?
47. Which SQL statement is used to modify existing data in a database?
48. What is the purpose of the SQL JOIN clause?
49. Which SQL clause is used to filter results based on an aggregate function like COUNT or SUM?
50. What SQL statement is used to remove data from a database?