MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been a cornerstone of web applications and data-driven solutions for over two decades. Developed by Oracle, MySQL offers a robust and efficient platform for storing, managing, and retrieving structured data. Its features include support for SQL, high performance, scalability, and extensive community support. MySQL is widely used for web development, e-commerce, content management systems, and more, making it a versatile and trusted database solution for organizations of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
31. Which SQL statement is used to create a new MySQL database?
32. What is the purpose of the DROP DATABASE statement in MySQL?
33. What is the SQL command for renaming an existing database in MySQL?
34. Which command is used to show a list of all available databases in MySQL?
35. How do you delete a database in MySQL?
36. Which SQL statement is used to change the default database in MySQL?
37. What is the purpose of the COLLATE clause when creating a database?
38. What is the significance of the utf8mb4 character set in MySQL databases?
39. What happens if you attempt to create a database with a name that already exists in MySQL?
40. What is the primary function of the INFORMATION_SCHEMA database in MySQL?