CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
31. What is the naming convention for CodeIgniter controllers?
32. How do you define a new controller in CodeIgniter?
Answer:Create a new PHP file in the "controllers" folder
33. What is the primary function that a CodeIgniter controller must contain?
34. In CodeIgniter, how do you pass data from a controller to a view?
Answer:Using the $this->load->view() method
35. Which CodeIgniter class should a controller extend to inherit core functionality?
36. What is a controller method in CodeIgniter responsible for?
Answer:Handling specific HTTP requests
37. How are URL segments mapped to controller methods in CodeIgniter?
Answer:By matching the URL segments to method names
38. In CodeIgniter, what is the purpose of the "__construct()" method in a controller?
Answer:Initializing controller properties
39. Which HTTP request methods can be handled by CodeIgniter controllers?
Answer:GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
40. In CodeIgniter, what is the primary role of a view?