CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
21. In the MVC pattern, what is the primary responsibility of the Model component in CodeIgniter?
22. What is the role of the View component in CodeIgniter's MVC architecture?
23. What does the Controller component do in the MVC pattern of CodeIgniter?
24. Which part of the MVC architecture in CodeIgniter interacts with the user and receives requests?
25. What is the primary advantage of using the MVC architecture in CodeIgniter?
26. In CodeIgniter's MVC pattern, which component is responsible for interacting with the database?
27. How does CodeIgniter's MVC pattern help with code organization and maintenance?
28. Which component in CodeIgniter's MVC architecture is responsible for rendering HTML templates?
29. In the context of CodeIgniter, what is the primary purpose of the View component?
30. In CodeIgniter, what is the primary role of a controller?