CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
231. What HTTP status code is returned when a resource is successfully created via POST?
232. Which HTTP status code indicates that the requested resource was not found on the server?
233. In RESTful API design, what is the purpose of query parameters in a URI?
234. What is the primary advantage of using RESTful services for integration?
235. Which HTTP method is typically used to update an existing resource in a RESTful API?
236. What does JSON stand for in the context of RESTful services?
237. How does a RESTful API typically respond to a successful GET request?