CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
51. In CodeIgniter, what does ORM stand for in the context of models?
52. How do you load a model in a CodeIgniter controller?
Answer:Using the $this->load->model() method
53. What is the purpose of CodeIgniter's Active Record class when working with models?
Answer:To simplify database queries and interactions
54. What does CodeIgniter's $this->db->get() method do when used with a model?
Answer:Retrieves records from a database table
55. In CodeIgniter, can a model contain business logic and data validation rules?
Answer:Yes, models can contain business logic
56. How can you pass data from a controller to a model in CodeIgniter?
Answer:By calling model methods with parameters
57. In CodeIgniter, what is the primary purpose of the $this->db->insert() method when used with a model?
Answer:Inserts data into a database table
58. What is the role of the CI_Model class in CodeIgniter models?
Answer:It is the base class that models extend
59. In CodeIgniter, where is the primary database configuration file located?
60. What is the purpose of the $active_group configuration in the CodeIgniter database configuration?