CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
221. In the context of web applications, what is a hook?
Answer:A point in the code where custom code can be inserted
222. What is the primary purpose of hooks in a web framework?
Answer:To allow customization and extension of the framework
223. Where is the configuration for hooks typically defined in a web framework?
Answer:Configuration files or settings
224. What is the order of execution for hooks in most web frameworks?
Answer:Based on their defined order in the configuration
225. What does the "pre_system" hook point in a web framework typically handle?
Answer:Early application initialization
226. Which hook point is suitable for performing actions after the main controller method but before rendering views?
227. How can you enable or disable hooks in a web framework?
Answer:By configuring a setting or file
228. What does REST stand for in the context of web services?
Answer:Representational State Transfer
229. Which HTTP method is typically used to retrieve data from a RESTful API?
230. In a RESTful API, what is the primary role of a resource identifier (URI)?
Answer:It uniquely identifies a resource on the server