CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
211. Which database scaling technique can improve the performance of a CodeIgniter application?
212. What is horizontal scaling in the context of CodeIgniter application scaling?
Answer:Adding more servers to a cluster
213. Which caching mechanism can be used to enhance the performance of a CodeIgniter application?
214. How can a Content Delivery Network (CDN) assist in scaling a CodeIgniter application?
Answer:By distributing content to multiple edge servers
215. What role does load balancing play in scaling a CodeIgniter application?
Answer:Distributes incoming traffic across multiple servers
216. Why is database indexing important for scaling a CodeIgniter application?
Answer:It speeds up database queries and reduces load
217. Which technique involves breaking a CodeIgniter application into smaller, manageable services?
218. What is the primary purpose of middleware in web applications?
Answer:To process and modify HTTP requests and responses
219. In the context of web development, what is a common use case for middleware?
Answer:Authentication and authorization
220. Which hook point in a web framework is executed before the main controller method?