CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
181. What is the purpose of CodeIgniter helpers?
182. Which CodeIgniter function allows you to load a helper?
183. In CodeIgniter, how can you create custom libraries?
184. Which package manager can be used to install third-party libraries and packages in CodeIgniter?
185. What is the purpose of CodeIgniter's config/autoload.php file?
186. Which of the following is an example of a third-party library often used with CodeIgniter for authentication?
187. What is the purpose of autoloading in CodeIgniter?
188. What is the purpose of application deployment in CodeIgniter?
189. Which server environment is commonly used for deploying CodeIgniter applications?
190. In CodeIgniter, which configuration file is often modified for production deployment?