CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
191. What is the role of .htaccess files in CodeIgniter deployment?
Answer:To configure URL rewriting and security rules
192. Which method is commonly used to upload CodeIgniter applications to a web server?
Answer:FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
193. What is the purpose of setting up database configurations for production deployment?
Answer:To connect the application to the production database
194. Which hosting service is known for its compatibility with CodeIgniter applications?
Answer:Amazon Web Services (AWS)
195. How can you ensure the security of your CodeIgniter application during deployment?
Answer:By using secure connections (HTTPS)
196. What is the purpose of environment-specific configuration files in CodeIgniter deployment?
Answer:To provide settings for different environments
197. Which deployment strategy is recommended for ensuring smooth updates and maintenance?