CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
171. In CodeIgniter, how can you create a unit test class for a controller?
Answer:Extend CI_UnitTestCase and define test methods
172. Which function is used to load a CodeIgniter library for testing purposes in a test method?
173. What is the purpose of CodeIgniter's Testing Library (CITest)?
Answer:To provide tools and utilities for testing
174. Which CodeIgniter configuration file is commonly used for setting up testing environment configurations?
175. What does the CodeIgniter $this->unit->run() function do in a test method?
Answer:Compares expected and actual outcomes
176. What is the purpose of using assertions in CodeIgniter unit tests?
Answer:To verify that test cases produce expected results
177. How can you run CodeIgniter unit tests from the command line interface (CLI)?
Answer:Use the php spark test command
178. In CodeIgniter, what is the purpose of libraries?
Answer:To provide reusable code and functionality
179. Which of the following is not a built-in library in CodeIgniter?
180. How can you load a CodeIgniter library in a controller?