CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
131. In CodeIgniter, which function is used to log error messages?
132. Which CodeIgniter function is used to display a customized error message to the user?
133. What is the purpose of the CodeIgniter show_error() function?
134. Which CodeIgniter configuration file is commonly used for setting error-related configurations?
135. In CodeIgniter, what is the primary difference between "production" and "development" environments?
136. What CodeIgniter function allows you to log a message with a specific log level?
137. How can you set the desired error reporting level in CodeIgniter?
138. What is a RESTful API in the context of web development?
139. Which HTTP methods are commonly used in RESTful API development for creating new resources?
140. In CodeIgniter, what library is commonly used for creating RESTful APIs?