CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
121. Which CodeIgniter configuration file should be properly configured to enhance security?
122. In CodeIgniter, how can you prevent SQL Injection attacks when querying the database?
Answer:Use Query Builder methods
123. What is Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and how does CodeIgniter help prevent it?
Answer:It is a vulnerability that allows attackers to inject malicious scripts into web pages. CodeIgniter provides input validation and output encoding functions to mitigate XSS attacks.
124. Which CodeIgniter function can be used to sanitize and filter input data for security purposes?
125. CodeIgniter uses a built-in security feature to automatically sanitize POST data. What is it called?
Answer:Form Validation Library
126. Which CodeIgniter configuration file allows you to specify the allowed characters in URI (URL) segments?
127. What is the recommended approach to store sensitive configuration settings in CodeIgniter?
Answer:Use environment variables or a secure configuration file outside of the web root.
128. What is the primary purpose of error handling in CodeIgniter?
Answer:To identify and resolve application errors
129. Which of the following CodeIgniter configurations determines how errors are displayed?
130. By default, what is the value of the log_threshold configuration setting in CodeIgniter?