CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
141. What is the purpose of HTTP status codes in RESTful API responses?
Answer:To indicate the result of the request (e.g., success or error)
142. Which HTTP status code is typically returned for a successful GET request in a RESTful API?
143. What does CRUD stand for in the context of RESTful API operations?
Answer:Create, Read, Update, Delete
144. In RESTful API development, what is the primary purpose of the "resource identifier" (URI)?
Answer:To uniquely identify a resource
145. How can you secure a CodeIgniter RESTful API to ensure that only authorized users can access it?
Answer:Use authentication and authorization mechanisms
146. What is the primary advantage of using RESTful API routes in CodeIgniter?
Answer:They provide a standardized way to access resources
147. In RESTful API development, what HTTP method is commonly used to retrieve a resource by its unique identifier (ID)?
148. What is caching in web development?
Answer:Storing frequently used data
149. Why is caching important in CodeIgniter applications?
Answer:Improves application performance
150. In CodeIgniter, what types of caching are supported?