CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
111. What is Authorization in the context of web applications?
Answer:Controlling access to resources
112. Which CodeIgniter library is typically used for handling Authorization?
Answer:None of the above
113. What does ACL stand for in the context of Authorization?
Answer:Access Control List
114. In CodeIgniter, how can you restrict access to a specific controller method to authenticated users only?
Answer:Use a middleware
115. What is the purpose of role-based Authorization?
Answer:Assigning permissions to roles
116. What is a common way to implement role-based Authorization in CodeIgniter?
Answer:Assign roles to users
117. What is the primary goal of Authentication and Authorization in web applications?
Answer:Ensuring secure access to resources
118. What is the purpose of the CodeIgniter Security Class?
Answer:To enhance application security
119. Which of the following is NOT a common security vulnerability that CodeIgniter helps mitigate?
120. How can you enable Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection in CodeIgniter?
Answer:By setting the $config['csrf_protection'] configuration option to TRUE