CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
101. What is the purpose of the URL Helper in CodeIgniter?
102. Which CodeIgniter Helper is used for working with arrays and performing array-related tasks?
103. How do you use the CodeIgniter Form Helper to create a form input field?
104. Which CodeIgniter Helper is used for handling sessions and session-related operations?
105. What is the primary purpose of the CodeIgniter Cookie Helper?
106. Which CodeIgniter Helper is used for working with URLs, such as creating links and redirects?
107. How can you create a link to a specific controller method using the URL Helper in CodeIgniter?
108. What is Authentication in the context of web applications?
109. What is the primary purpose of Authentication in CodeIgniter?
110. Which CodeIgniter library is often used for handling Authentication?