CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
91. What is the primary purpose of forms in web applications?
Answer:Collecting user input
92. In CakePHP, where are form templates (View files) typically located?
Answer:In the src/Template directory
93. Which CakePHP helper is commonly used to create form elements in View templates?
94. How can you create a form in CakePHP using the FormHelper?
Answer:By using the create() method
95. What is the purpose of the $this->request->is('post') condition in CakePHP form handling?
Answer:To check if the form was submitted via POST
96. In CakePHP form handling, how can you populate a form with existing data from a Model record?
Answer:By using the ->patchEntity() method
97. What is the primary role of the $this->request->data array in CakePHP form handling?
Answer:To store user-submitted form data
98. How can you perform server-side validation of form data in CakePHP?
Answer:By using validation rules in the Model
99. What is the purpose of the patchEntity() method in CakePHP form handling?
Answer:To update an entity with user-submitted data
100. In CakePHP, how can you handle file uploads within a form?
Answer:By using the FormHelper and File type
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers