CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
81. What is the primary purpose of routing in a CakePHP application?
Answer:Mapping URLs to controller actions
82. In CakePHP, where is the main routing configuration file located?
83. Which of the following is NOT a common use case for routing in CakePHP?
Answer:Managing user sessions
84. What does the term "named routes" refer to in CakePHP routing?
Answer:Associating a URL pattern with a name
85. How do you define a named route in CakePHP routing?
Answer:Using the ->name() method
86. What is the purpose of route parameters in CakePHP?
Answer:Capturing values from the URL for use in actions
87. In CakePHP routing, what is a "route element"?
Answer:A placeholder for dynamic URL segments
88. How can you create a route that matches any URL and sends it to a specific controller action in CakePHP?
Answer:By using the /* wildcard
89. What is the purpose of the $this->request->params array in CakePHP routing?
Answer:To access routing parameters and data
90. In CakePHP, how can you generate URLs for named routes within your application?
Answer:Using the $this->Url->build() method
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers