191. What is "SQL injection," and how can it be prevented in a Node.js application?
Answer:An attack where malicious SQL queries are injected into user inputs to manipulate the database
192. Which authentication method is considered more secure than storing passwords in plain text in a Node.js application's database?
193. In Node.js, what is the purpose of using a secure connection (HTTPS) over HTTP for web communication?
Answer:To encrypt data transmission to protect against eavesdropping and man-in-the-middle attacks
194. What is Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) in the context of web security, and how can it be mitigated in Node.js applications?
Answer:An attack where an authenticated user unknowingly performs actions on a different website
195. Which tool or library in Node.js is commonly used for scanning and identifying security vulnerabilities in the application code?
196. What is the primary goal of deploying a Node.js application to a production server?
Answer:To make the application available for public use with high reliability and performance
197. Which web server software is commonly used for serving Node.js applications in production?
198. What is the purpose of a reverse proxy server like Nginx when deploying a Node.js application?
Answer:To improve security and performance by handling incoming requests and load balancing
199. In the context of production deployment, what does the term "load balancing" refer to?
Answer:The distribution of incoming traffic across multiple server instances to improve scalability and reliability
200. What is the role of process managers like PM2 when deploying a Node.js application to a production server?
Answer:To monitor and manage Node.js processes, ensure they stay running, and provide features like auto-restart
Node Js Interview Questions With Answers Node Js MCQ Node Js Multiple Choice Questions Node Js MCQ Questions And Answers