11. What is the primary role of the Node.js event loop?
Answer:Executing asynchronous code and managing concurrency
12. In Node.js, what is the core concept that enables non-blocking, asynchronous operations?
13. What is the key benefit of non-blocking I/O in Node.js?
Answer:It enables efficient handling of multiple requests without blocking the event loop.
14. Which phase of the Node.js event loop processes I/O callbacks?
15. In the Node.js event loop, what happens during the "Timers" phase?
Answer:Timers (e.g., setTimeout) are processed, and their associated callbacks are executed.
16. What is the primary data structure used to store pending events in the Node.js event loop?
17. Which Node.js method is commonly used to schedule a function to run after a specified number of milliseconds?
18. What is the purpose of the "Check" phase in the Node.js event loop?
Answer:To execute callbacks scheduled by setImmediate
19. Which Node.js function is used to add a callback to the "next tick queue" for execution in the next iteration of the event loop?
20. In Node.js, what is the "Poll" phase responsible for?
Answer:Handling incoming network requests
Node Js Interview Questions With Answers Node Js MCQ Node Js Multiple Choice Questions Node Js MCQ Questions And Answers