241. Which Node.js module is commonly used for handling command-line arguments and options in CLI applications?
242. In Node.js CLI development, what is the purpose of the process.argv property?
Answer:To access command-line arguments passed to the script
243. What is the role of the "commander" module in Node.js CLI development?
Answer:To provide an easy way to define and handle command-line commands and options
244. What is the primary benefit of using a library like "inquirer.js" in Node.js CLI development?
Answer:It allows developers to create interactive and user-friendly command-line prompts and menus.
245. What is "chalk" in the context of Node.js CLI development, and how is it used?
Answer:A library for adding colored text and styles to CLI output
246. What does the term "TTY" stand for in the context of Node.js CLI development?
247. What is "stdin" in the context of Node.js CLI development?
Answer:The standard input stream that allows data to be read from the command-line user
248. In Node.js CLI development, how can you capture and handle user input from the command line?
Answer:By using the "stdin" stream and event listeners
249. What is the primary purpose of the "shelljs" module in Node.js CLI development?
Answer:To provide a portable and cross-platform way to interact with the file system and shell commands in a CLI application
250. What is the purpose of following consistent coding conventions in Node.js development?
Answer:To improve code readability, maintainability, and collaboration among developers
Node Js Interview Questions With Answers Node Js MCQ Node Js Multiple Choice Questions Node Js MCQ Questions And Answers