141. What does "REST" stand for in "RESTful APIs" in Node.js?
Answer:Representational State Transfer
142. In a RESTful API, what is the primary architectural style used for designing resources and endpoints?
143. What HTTP methods are commonly used in RESTful APIs to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on resources?
Answer:GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
144. In Node.js RESTful APIs, what is the purpose of the HTTP GET method?
Answer:To read or retrieve the representation of a resource
145. Which HTTP status code is typically returned in a Node.js RESTful API response to indicate a successful resource creation (POST request)?
146. What is the purpose of query parameters in a RESTful API URL in Node.js?
Answer:To provide additional data or filters for the request
147. What is the HTTP status code for a successful response to a GET request that did not return any data in a Node.js RESTful API?
Answer:204 (No Content)
148. In Node.js RESTful APIs, what is the purpose of the HTTP PUT method?
Answer:To update an existing resource
149. What is the primary advantage of using a RESTful API design in Node.js?
Answer:It provides a uniform and scalable approach to web service development, making it easy to consume data and interact with resources.
150. In Node.js RESTful API development, what is the purpose of versioning the API?
Answer:To provide backward compatibility for clients as the API evolves
Node Js Interview Questions With Answers Node Js MCQ Node Js Multiple Choice Questions Node Js MCQ Questions And Answers