CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
201. What is the primary goal of the deployment process in CakePHP applications?
Answer:To make the application accessible to users
202. Which environment is typically used for testing a CakePHP application before deploying it to production?
203. What is the purpose of version control systems (VCS) like Git in CakePHP deployment?
Answer:To track changes and collaborate on code
204. In the context of CakePHP deployment, what is the role of a web server like Apache or Nginx?
Answer:To handle incoming HTTP requests
205. Which process involves packaging a CakePHP application, including its dependencies, for deployment?
206. What is the purpose of a .htaccess file in the context of CakePHP deployment on an Apache web server?
Answer:To configure server settings
207. Which command is commonly used for deploying a CakePHP application from a local environment to a remote server?
208. In CakePHP, what is the purpose of database migrations during deployment?
Answer:To update the database schema
209. What is Continuous Integration (CI) and why is it beneficial in CakePHP deployment?
Answer:It is the practice of automatically building and testing code changes
210. What are "deployment scripts" in the context of CakePHP deployment?
Answer:Automated scripts that handle deployment tasks
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers