CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
121. What is the primary purpose of error handling in web applications?
Answer:Identifying and managing errors
122. In CakePHP, what is the role of the ErrorHandler component?
Answer:Handling and logging application errors
123. How can you customize error handling in CakePHP?
Answer:By modifying the config/error.php file
124. What is the purpose of the $this->log() method in CakePHP error handling?
Answer:To log error messages to a specified file
125. In CakePHP, how can you specify different error views for specific error codes?
Answer:By creating error view files with appropriate names
126. What is the purpose of the $this->response object in CakePHP error handling?
Answer:To control the HTTP response when an error occurs
127. In CakePHP, what is the recommended way to handle exceptions and errors within Controller actions?
Answer:By using try-catch blocks
128. What does the ExceptionRenderer class in CakePHP handle?
Answer:Rendering error pages and responses
129. What is the purpose of the $this->request->is('ajax') condition in CakePHP error handling?
Answer:To check if the request is an AJAX request
130. How can you log errors and exceptions in CakePHP to different log files based on their severity?
Answer:By configuring log settings in config/app.php
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers