CakePHP is a popular PHP web application framework renowned for its efficiency and simplicity in web development. Introduced in 2005, it has evolved into a mature and versatile tool for building robust, feature-rich web applications. CakePHP follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern, offering developers a structured and organized approach to coding. With features like built-in security, database integration, and a flexible templating system, CakePHP accelerates development while maintaining code integrity. It's an excellent choice for developers seeking rapid, scalable, and maintainable web development solutions.
131. Why is input validation important in CakePHP applications?
Answer:To prevent malicious data input
132. Which CakePHP component is commonly used for data validation and sanitization?
133. What does the Security component in CakePHP primarily handle?
Answer:Protecting against common security threats
134. What is Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and why is it a security concern?
Answer:It's an attack that injects malicious scripts
135. How can you protect against XSS attacks in CakePHP views?
Answer:By using the h() or htmlspecialchars() function
136. What is Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) and how can it be prevented in CakePHP?
Answer:It's an attack where an unauthorized request is made
137. How can you implement CSRF protection in CakePHP forms?
Answer:By using the FormHelper and Security component
138. What is SQL Injection and why is it a security concern?
Answer:It's an attack that manipulates database queries
139. How can you prevent SQL Injection in CakePHP applications?
Answer:By using prepared statements and query binding
140. What is Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) and why is it important for security?
Answer:It's a security feature for controlling resource access
cakephp interview question with answers cakephp multiple choice questions cakephp mcq cakephp questions and answers