Symfony is a powerful PHP framework renowned for its versatility and robustness. Established in 2005, it follows the MVC architecture, offering reusable components and tools for web development. With a strong community, Symfony excels in creating everything from small apps to complex enterprise systems, making it a top choice for PHP developers.
131. Which testing framework is commonly used for writing unit tests in Symfony applications?
132. What is the purpose of a unit test in Symfony?
Answer:To test a specific and isolated piece of code, such as a single method or function
133. Which Symfony console command is used to run PHPUnit tests in a Symfony application?
134. In Symfony, what is the purpose of a functional test?
Answer:To test the interaction of multiple components or services within an application
135. Which testing approach involves writing tests before implementing the code and using these tests to guide the development process?
Answer:Test-driven development (TDD)
136. What is the Symfony Panther component used for in testing?
Answer:To test browser interactions and behaviors in Symfony applications using WebDriver
137. In Symfony functional tests, what is the purpose of the Client class?
Answer:To simulate HTTP requests and responses, allowing testing of controllers and routes
138. What is the Symfony WebTestCase class commonly used for in Symfony functional testing?
Answer:To provide a base class for writing functional tests that involve making HTTP requests to the application
139. What is the Symfony Profiler and how is it useful in testing Symfony applications?
Answer:To provide detailed information about the executed requests and responses, including performance data and debug information
140. What does the term "content negotiation" refer to in API development?
Answer:Negotiating the content of API responses with clients to ensure compatibility
Symfony Questions With Answers Symfony MCQ Symfony Multiple Choice Questions And Answers