Symfony is a powerful PHP framework renowned for its versatility and robustness. Established in 2005, it follows the MVC architecture, offering reusable components and tools for web development. With a strong community, Symfony excels in creating everything from small apps to complex enterprise systems, making it a top choice for PHP developers.
121. Which Symfony component is commonly used for caching in Symfony applications?
122. What is the purpose of cache adapters in Symfony's Cache Component?
Answer:To provide different caching backends (e.g., Redis, Memcached, File)
123. Which caching strategy involves storing a copy of the entire rendered HTML output of web pages and serving that copy to subsequent users to reduce server load?
124. What is the Symfony Reverse Proxy and what is its role in caching?
Answer:A caching system that sits in front of the web server, serving cached content and improving performance
125. Which Symfony command is used to clear the cache in a Symfony application?
126. What is opcode caching in PHP, and how does it improve performance in Symfony applications?
Answer:Opcode caching stores compiled PHP code in memory, reducing the need to recompile code with each request and improving execution speed.
128. In Symfony, what is the purpose of the HTTP Cache and how does it work?
Answer:To store cached HTTP responses and serve them based on HTTP caching headers (e.g., ETag, Last-Modified)
129. Which caching strategy is used to cache individual objects or data that is expensive to compute or retrieve from a database?
130. In Symfony, what is the primary purpose of testing?
Answer:To ensure the correctness and reliability of an application's code by automating the process of verifying its behavior
Symfony Questions With Answers Symfony MCQ Symfony Multiple Choice Questions And Answers