Yii is a high-performance, open-source PHP framework renowned for its efficiency and versatility in web application development. Launched in 2008, Yii (pronounced "yee") has gained a strong following among developers worldwide. It boasts a robust set of features, including a powerful extension system, seamless integration of third-party libraries, and comprehensive tools for handling security and scalability. With its emphasis on clean, maintainable code and rapid development, Yii is an excellent choice for building web applications of varying complexities, from simple websites to intricate enterprise solutions.
31. What does a RESTful controller in Yii typically extend to provide RESTful actions and behavior?
32. Which HTTP method is commonly associated with the "index" action in a RESTful Yii controller?
33. In a RESTful Yii controller, what is the primary purpose of the "index" action?
34. Which RESTful action is used to retrieve a specific resource in Yii, such as a single record from a database?
35. What is the HTTP status code typically returned when a resource is successfully deleted in a RESTful Yii controller?
36. In Yii, how can you define custom RESTful actions in a controller?
37. Which action in a RESTful Yii controller is responsible for updating an existing resource?
38. What does the "verbs" method in a Yii RESTful controller allow you to specify?
39. In Yii, what is the purpose of the "yii\rest\UrlRule" class?
40. In Yii, what role does the "View" component play in the context of RESTful web applications?