Yii is a high-performance, open-source PHP framework renowned for its efficiency and versatility in web application development. Launched in 2008, Yii (pronounced "yee") has gained a strong following among developers worldwide. It boasts a robust set of features, including a powerful extension system, seamless integration of third-party libraries, and comprehensive tools for handling security and scalability. With its emphasis on clean, maintainable code and rapid development, Yii is an excellent choice for building web applications of varying complexities, from simple websites to intricate enterprise solutions.
231. In Yii, what is the purpose of using a content delivery network (CDN) for scaling?
232. What is the Yii component used to improve application scalability by caching database query results?
233. When should you consider using a load balancer in a Yii application for scaling?
234. What is database sharding in Yii, and how does it contribute to application scalability?
235. Which Yii technique helps reduce server load by storing static assets on the client's browser?
236. What is the role of a Content Delivery Network (CDN) in Yii application scaling?
237. What is the purpose of using Yii's asset management for scaling?
238. Which Yii feature helps in scaling by automatically distributing application requests to multiple servers?
239. What is the primary role of middleware in a Yii application?
240. Which Yii component is responsible for managing and executing middleware?