61. In Node.js, which core module is commonly used for file I/O operations?
62. What does "I/O" stand for in "File I/O" in Node.js?
63. Which method is used to read the contents of a file asynchronously in Node.js?
64. In Node.js, which method is used to write data to a file asynchronously?
65. When working with file I/O in Node.js, what is the primary purpose of the fs module's readFile method?
66. Which callback function is commonly used with the fs.readFile method to handle errors during file reading in Node.js?
67. In Node.js, how is file data typically handled when using the fs.readFile method with the callback function?
68. What is the primary purpose of the fs module's writeFile method in Node.js?
69. Which method is used to delete a file in Node.js?
70. In Node.js, which method is used to check if a file exists?