211. What is the primary benefit of containerizing Node.js applications with Docker?
Answer:Portability and consistent environments
212. What is a "Docker image" in the context of containerization for Node.js applications?
Answer:A snapshot of the application and its dependencies, including the runtime environment
213. In a Dockerfile for a Node.js application, what is the purpose of the FROM instruction?
Answer:To specify the base image to build upon
214. What is the role of a "Docker container" in the context of Node.js application deployment?
Answer:To package the application and its dependencies in an isolated environment
215. Which Docker command is used to build a Docker image from a Dockerfile for a Node.js application?
216. How does Docker enable environment consistency and reproducibility for Node.js applications?
Answer:By including the entire application environment and dependencies within a Docker image
217. What is the purpose of the .dockerignore file when building Docker images for Node.js applications?
Answer:To exclude specific files or directories from being copied into the Docker image
218. Which Docker command is used to run a Docker container based on a previously built Docker image for a Node.js application?
219. In a multi-container application setup, what is the role of Docker Compose in orchestrating containers for a Node.js application?
Answer:To define and manage the application's services and their dependencies
220. What is the purpose of a "Docker registry" when deploying Node.js applications with Docker?
Answer:To store and share Docker images, making them available for deployment on various servers
Node Js Interview Questions With Answers Node Js MCQ Node Js Multiple Choice Questions Node Js MCQ Questions And Answers