91. What is middleware in the context of Node.js?
Answer:A function or set of functions that can be executed during the processing of HTTP requests in a web application
92. What is the primary purpose of middleware in a Node.js application?
Answer:To process and manipulate HTTP requests and responses in a modular and organized manner
93. In Express.js, how is middleware typically defined and used in the application pipeline?
Answer:Middleware is defined and applied using the app.use method, specifying the middleware function(s) as arguments.
94. What is the purpose of the next parameter in Express.js middleware functions?
Answer:To pass control to the next middleware function in the pipeline
95. In Express.js, what is the typical order of execution for middleware functions in the application pipeline?
Answer:They are executed sequentially in the order they are defined.
96. What is route-specific middleware in Express.js?
Answer:Middleware that is only applicable to one specific route
97. What is error-handling middleware in Express.js used for?
Answer:To handle errors that occur during the processing of requests
98. In Express.js, how is error-handling middleware different from regular middleware?
Answer:Error-handling middleware has an additional first parameter (usually named err) to capture errors.
99. What is the primary benefit of using middleware in a Node.js application?
Answer:It allows for modular and reusable code for tasks such as authentication, logging, and request processing.
100. In Express.js, what is the purpose of the app.all method when defining middleware?
Answer:To define a catch-all route for all HTTP methods
Node Js Interview Questions With Answers Node Js MCQ Node Js Multiple Choice Questions Node Js MCQ Questions And Answers