Laravel is a widely-used PHP web application framework, known for its elegant syntax and developer-friendly features. Introduced in 2011, it offers robust tools for routing, authentication, and database interactions. Laravel promotes MVC architecture, simplifying complex tasks and fostering rapid development. Its active community and comprehensive documentation make it a top choice for web development projects.
31. What is the primary purpose of controllers in Laravel?
Answer:To handle HTTP requests and logic
32. In Laravel, where are controller classes typically located?
Answer:In the "app/Http/Controllers" directory
33. Which of the following is NOT a valid way to create a new controller in Laravel?
Answer:Using the php artisan create:controller command
34. In a controller method, how do you return a view to the browser in Laravel?
Answer:Using the return statement with the view name as a string
35. What is dependency injection in the context of Laravel controllers?
Answer:The automatic injection of dependencies, such as services or other objects, into a controller's constructor or method
36. In Laravel, which method is commonly used to retrieve data from the database within a controller?
37. What is middleware in the context of Laravel controllers?
Answer:Filters that can be applied to HTTP requests entering the application
38. Which of the following methods is used to validate user input in a Laravel controller?
39. What does the artisan command make:controller do in Laravel?
Answer:Generates a new controller class
40. In Laravel, what is the purpose of a resource controller?
Answer:To create routes for a specific database table resource
Laravel Interview Questions With Answers Laravel Practice Multiple Choice Questions Laravel MCQ Laravel Questions And Answers