Laravel is a widely-used PHP web application framework, known for its elegant syntax and developer-friendly features. Introduced in 2011, it offers robust tools for routing, authentication, and database interactions. Laravel promotes MVC architecture, simplifying complex tasks and fostering rapid development. Its active community and comprehensive documentation make it a top choice for web development projects.
21. What is the primary purpose of routing in Laravel?
Answer:To map URLs to controller actions
22. In Laravel, which file is used to define web routes?
23. Which HTTP verb is used for a route that retrieves a resource in Laravel?
24. What is a named route in Laravel?
Answer:A route with a unique identifier
25. How can you pass parameters to a route in Laravel?
Answer:By including them in the route URL
26. What is the purpose of route middleware in Laravel?
Answer:To filter HTTP requests entering the application
27. Which of the following statements is true about route groups in Laravel?
Answer:They allow you to group routes with common attributes
28. What is the "fallback" route in Laravel used for?
Answer:To handle undefined routes and display custom content
29. Which artisan command is used to list all registered routes in Laravel?
Answer:php artisan route:list
30. In Laravel, what does the "Route::resource()" method do?
Answer:Generates CRUD routes for a resource controller
Laravel Interview Questions With Answers Laravel Practice Multiple Choice Questions Laravel MCQ Laravel Questions And Answers