CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
71. Which method is used to execute a database query in CodeIgniter's Active Record?
72. In CodeIgniter's Active Record, what does the where() method allow you to do?
Answer:Define conditions for the SQL query
73. What does the get() method do in CodeIgniter's Active Record?
Answer:Retrieves the query result as a result set
74. Which method is used to join tables in CodeIgniter's Active Record?
75. In CodeIgniter's Active Record, how do you specify the limit of rows to be retrieved?
Answer:Using the limit() method
76. What does the count_all_results() method do in CodeIgniter's Active Record?
Answer:Returns the total number of rows in a table
77. How do you delete records using CodeIgniter's Active Record?
Answer:Using the delete() method
78. What is the primary purpose of routing in CodeIgniter?
Answer:Defining URLs and mapping them to controllers
79. Where is the primary configuration file for routing located in a CodeIgniter application?
80. How do you specify a default controller and method in CodeIgniter's routing configuration?