31. What is the primary purpose of a Vue template?
Answer:To define the HTML structure
32. How can you define a Vue template within an HTML file?
Answer:Using the <template> element
33. Which delimiters are used by default in a Vue template?
34. What does the v-bind directive allow you to do in a Vue template?
Answer:Bind an attribute to an expression
35. How do you conditionally render an element in a Vue template based on a data property?
Answer:Using the v-if directive
36. What does the v-for directive do in a Vue template?
Answer:Iterates over a list and renders elements
37. What is the purpose of the v-on directive in a Vue template?
Answer:Listens to DOM events and triggers methods
38. How can you bind a class to an element conditionally in a Vue template?
Answer:Using the v-bind directive
39. What does the v-show directive do in a Vue template?
Answer:Toggles the element's visibility
40. Which directive is used to output raw HTML in a Vue template?